In case you were wondering...
· Internet access & access to Zoom platform
· A new/fresh copy of the A.A. Big Book
· Copies of our Free documents: “A Way Of Life” (WOL 2022) and Workshop Assignments (both of them are posted under resources on this website CLICK HERE
· Notebook + pen/marker/highlighter
· The live workshop is 90 minutes per week
· A weekly 1-hour study group (optional)
· Homework time can vary but expect anywhere from 5 min to an hour per week
If all you can do is show up for the live workshop – that is enough!
Step Sponsor and Step Guide are synonyms. They refer to a person who is familiar with the 12 Steps and has volunteered to guide you through the step work either as part of this workshop or on a one-on-one basis. They do not need to be in the same fellowship.
A Service Sponsor is like a mentor around our service work. Someone who has done the work and to whom we stay accountable for balancing our service work.
A Sponsor is usually a “sober” member of your fellowship, who is offering to share their experience, strength and hope on how to live life with freedom from addiction – one day at a time. People can have more then one type of sponsor: service sponsor, step sponsor, fellowship sponsor.